Thursday, October 4, 2007

Tagged by Critts:

For those of you are new to the blogosphere, when you get "tagged" you have to respond to the same questions the person who posted the questions answered. So, Critts told us on her blog what she was doing ten years ago (as with all of the questions below) so I do the same. Look for your name at the bottom...it's your turn next.

What I was doing ten years ago: Freshman year at BYU so...not sleeping, seeing snow fall for the first time, ballroom dancing and figuring out who I was for the first time.

What I was doing five years ago: Living in LA. Working at the worst company (which will remain nameless for the moment) and trying to figure out how to stop being a "freshly returned missionary geek" and trying to be normal. (You'll notice I'm still working out the geek kinks.

One year ago: Just started my job at my firm. I was newly engaged and planning a wedding from a thousand miles away and flying to Illinois as often as I possibly could to see Adam.

Yesterday: Work. Then Adam (because he is a saint) read my mind and made me the perfect dinner. And then I went to bed. Anybody envy how exciting my life is?

5 Snacks I enjoy: Popcorn, M&Ms, Corn nuts, Did I mention Popcorn? And Nachos.

5 places I'd do if I had $100 Million: Support a bunch of missionaries. Move with all of my siblings and Adam's siblings and their families to San Diego (Mortgage Free!) Travel the world with Adam. Sleep late every day (and follow U2 around on tour for the rest of our days).

5 places I would love to run away to: (with Adam, of course) Home to Cali, London, Austria, Jerusalem, Jamaica

5 TV shows I like: American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, The Cosby Show reruns, Jeopardy, Ace of Cakes.

5 things I hate doing: Getting up early, going to work, being at work, staying late at work, unloading the silverware in the dish washer.

5 biggest joys of the moment: Being married to Adam, my brand new house, weekends, living close to Dale and Steph and their kids, Ibuprofen (It's been that kind of a day)

Now to tag some peeps: Stephanie Lisonbee, Kate, Suzi, Jaimee, Ursula, and I tag Lois again...just to remind er, and Adam. I'd love to hear his response.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Rebs, Cat and Seh, you guys can thank me later that I didn't make you re answer the tag questions. Look how thoughtful I am!

Sarah said...

Thanks for getting the ball, Tam. I did enjoy reading your responses. How cute of Adam to make you your favorite dinner- what a great guy!

Adam said...

What I was doing ten years ago:
Playing a lot of tennis, arguing with my parents about getting my Eagle Scout, wondering what Tamara would be like

What I was doing five years ago:
Getting back from the mission, starting back up in school, working 3rd shift at a horrible call center

One year ago: struggling through my last semester at Univ of IL and trying to visit Tamara as often as I could (I think I made the 3 hour drive to the St. Louis airport at least a dozen times that semester), living with the Scott's (and loving every second of it), getting sad I would be moving away from home for good

Yesterday: slow day at work, cleaned the kitchen, snuggled with my wife, had root beer floats

5 Snacks I enjoy: ice cream, apples, carrots, peanut butter m&ms, lime tostitos

5 things I'd do if I had $100 Million: Cure Celiac disease, and whatever is left give it to my parents

5 places I would love to run away to: that really sweet time share place in Tyler TX, Lubbock TX, Oak Cliff TX, San Diego, Washington IL

5 TV shows I like: Sportscenter, Baseball Tonight, Dirty Jobs, Shark week, Iron Chef

5 things I hate doing: paying for haircuts, watching women's soccer, eating mushrooms, moving, watching my wife in pain

5 biggest joys of the moment: hearing my wife laugh, listening to my wife tell stories that make her giggle, letting my wife push me off the couch so she'll giggle, the new house, my wife giggling while telling stories in the new house

Now to tag some peeps: I tag the Universe! And no tag backs!!