Thursday, October 18, 2007

Introducing Nathan James Lisonbee

So, I may be a little slow but here he is making his debut on Blog Braun. I love the way the sunlight hits his tiny infant body. Aren't they so precious when they are just tiny! And, as seems to be custom in my family, he got his first nickname just moments after he was named. He is now affectionately known as "Nate Dawg." These little frog legs of his (as my sister in law calls them) are so adorable. I love baby toes and the way they can wrap their tiny hands around just one of our fingers. I can't wait to meet this little guy!

7 comments:

Auntie Lolo said...

He is PRECIOUS!! And I love the name as we are naming a little guy Nathan too. Yea for new babies!!

Molly said...

That is a terribly cute little monkey!

critts said...

Wow - he is so cute! What a tiny little guy...

Sarah said...

Our Nathan has the same nickname- and about 10 others! He is adorable. Congrats to the new parents!

rebecca said...

SO adorable! There is nothing like a tiny baby.

cat said...

he is so dang cute - i can't wait to see him!

mid said...

https://www.manzufucha.com/2019/05/ditagih-utang-pinjaman-online-secara.html