Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Since I don't have kids of my own, I thought I'd spread the holiday cheer with my nieces and nephews. Don't lie...you know you wish you saw these guys at your door shouting "Trick or Treat!" I'd also like to take this opportunity to brag about my sister in law who is mad crazy amazing for HAND MAKING these chick costumes.
And I'd like to thank the powers that be for the favorable gene pool that brought us all this darling halloween treat.




4 comments:

Auntie Lolo said...

I cannot get over two things....

#1 Your sister in law made these costumes

#2 How adorable these children are

critts said...

Oh my gosh - I saw them at the ward trunk or treat and was dying at how cute they looked! I can't believe your sil made them!

Stephanie said...

yay! My kids made it onto the braun-blog! I can die a happy girl now. :) Thanks for coming with us, guys! We had so much fun with you there! Definitely gotta make that a tradition. and how funny that one of the people on here was at the trunk-or-treat! I didn't realize the other ward was your old ward?

Molly said...

I want a chicken costume, dangit! Those are fantabulous!