Saturday, August 1, 2009

June 10, 2009 will go down in history. It was Elizabeth's first time in the pool and boy did she love it. Nevermind that I could not get over how cute she looked in her swimsuit. She just loved the water! Here she is just hanging out with her good friend Chandler.

I love how he keeps her so entertained and how much she laughs whenever he's around.

Sara let her borrow this little raft and she just thinks it's the greatest thing ever.


Teri was kind enough to hold her so I could video the moment. I'll spare you all the video but I can promise you that it's pretty hilarious. You should she have seen how she pointed her toes and then ever so gingerly dipped her cute tippy toes in it. She looked skeptical at first but that was only momentary. The minute she got her bearings, she was splashing, giggling and doing her best to completely submerge herself in the water, including trying to wriggle out of my hands to get off the step where she was sitting. We know what this means. Despite the fact that there are no physical similarities of any kind between her and I, I now have proof that she is in fact my child. Woo hoo!

No comments: