Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Naughty Monkey

I can't believe it but today, August 19, you are already a year old. So much has happened in just one short year. In 12 months, you have completely changed our lives and we've never been happier. So, without further ado, 12 months worth of my beautiful baby and the frog that changed my life only a few years before you did. There are more than 12 pics but that's because the first was taken at 19 days old, and there are 2 for December.










we were out of town and without the frog for december so we improvised.









Here's where she got mobile enough to crawl away from the frog, leaving the poor frog out of the frame.





I can't believe how much you've grown. And I can't believe how much we love you. You are better than I could have wished for and more fun that I thought possible. Daddy loves how you squeal. I love to hear you giggle and crack yourself up. We both love to hear you sing to yourself and jabber in your crib first thing in the morning. Never were there two happier or luckier parents. We love you, Baby Elizabeth. Thanks for coming to our family.

9 comments:

WhiteEyebrows said...

ha ha ha! I love the idea of taking a picture with the frog.

Happy Birthday you Naughty Monkey!

Red headed left handed Bishops said...

I can't believe she is a year old already!!! I love the frog pictures, I may have to steal that idea!
Enjoy this great day today!!

critts said...

Happy Birthday Elizabeth! I can't believe how quickly the past year has flown.

Becky said...

I can't believe it has been a year. And it will be another year till I get to see her again. She is such a cutie!!
(P.S. It is pretty official that we are not staying a third year so we will be back next year for sure. Can't wait to see y'all then!)

Sarah said...

What a cute idea! Happy Birthday to Elizabeth! I'm sure she had a great day!

Marisa said...

Wow! Your sweet baby has grown so fast. Happy birthday to Elizabeth!

The Queen said...

Aww. She's so cute! Happy birthday, Elizabeth!

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Yay! happy birthday Elizabeth!!!

Dee Lisonbee said...

You are going to have to be more careful - it looks like the frog is shrinking. Seriously, Rosie is perfect and I am sure the frog is proud as can be to be her companion in her birthday pictures