Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thank goodness for good friends

And for indoor play places during Texas summers. So while Elizabeth and I were home alone while Adam was gone on high adventure, Sara had a great idea to go to the mall and let the kids roam around and the indoor playground. Since Elizabeth was crawling and pulling up much faster, I thought she'd have a great time. And she did!


Here she is with Camden. She's so excited to be bigger than somebody and Camden is such a good sport about her trying to poke and paw him to figure him out.

This picture just cracks me up. We were trying SO HARD to get a cute shot of the kids playing together and this one little girl (bless her heart) just kept insisting on being in the shot. We even tryied to distract her and she just would not budge. Anyway, after a million failed attempts, I was just so amused I kind of wanted her in the picture to remind me.

So thanks Blackers for busting us out of our solitary state. We had a blast!

No comments: