Saturday, August 15, 2009

Things I just love

1. My baby is in love with books. She loves them. She can't wait to read them. She never tires of them. She goes hunting for them if they aren't readily accesible. And I love that she gets all happy when I take her to Border's to look at and read new books. I love that we love books. And that I'm dorky enough to snap pics of her at the bookstore.


2. I finally, after a mazillion years of being stuck on the lonely island of isolation, have family living right here in my very same part of the country. And I love it. I love that we get to see each other whenever we want. No need for plane tickets. No need for adjusting to time zones. We just get to call each other up, decide where we'll meet for dinner that night and go. I love that Elizabeth knows her cousins and they know her. I love that I know how my siblings and their families are doing and that I can see the excited little kids faces each time they lose a tooth or ace a spelling test or learn how to blow kisses. I wish the rest of our families would all move out here, too. (but i'm trying not to be too greedy.)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Um, if I could move out of this hot fiery furnace that is Arizona and join y'all in Texas, I gladly would. Having no family close by sucks!

Rhia Jean said...

I love that Elizabeth loves books...we are destined to be friends. There's no use fighting it.

mid said...

http://www.irshady.com/8-hal-yang-perlu-diperhatikan-sebelum-melakukan-pinjaman-online/