Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Seriously? But, I mean for reals?



Ever have one of those days where every last one of your best laid plans quite literally blows up in your face?

Where you get to the point you're so at the end of your rope that all you can do is laugh?

And then 10 more things go wrong and so you just have to throw your hands up in defeat? That was yesterday.

The good news is those days always end and no matter what the next day is like, it is better than the one that just ended. And lucky for me, today was pretty great.

6 comments:

WhiteEyebrows said...

...wait.. that day was today for me. ugh. i hate my life some days. good thing we have American Idol to look forward to.

cat said...

glad that today was better. i can identify with the bad days, except mine run more into weeks and i can't laugh about it, sometimes i just cry!:)

Rhia Jean said...

Ah yes. I like to call those days "Everything is wrong!" days. Because it doesn't matter how hard you try everything goes wrong. That's usually when I call my BFF and whine and she listens cause she's a good BFF. So just call your BFF or you can even call me and just scream into the phone, "Everything is wrong! I hate everything!"

Blacker Blog said...

How could it have been great, I tried waking you at 4am to slave over my two children for the day. I think you are really talking about Wednesday and I'm so sorry.

Adam said...

No, Sara, that's WHY it was a great day! You got to have your baby early AND I got to see the perfect tiny gorgeous little squishy one. Silly Sara. Thanks for letting Elizabeth and I crash your hospital room. It was so great!

Adam said...

That was Tamara, by the way, not Adam.