Monday, December 8, 2008

I vaguely remember promising to post the loads of pics I have from Elizabeth's blessing back in September. At last, here they are (in exquisite detail).

These are a few shots taken by Kate, the same auntie who hand made this beautiful blessing dress with love. Thanks Kate for making our little family's first heirloom.


Here's the proud mom and dad (please note the obvious sleep deprivation on their faces)

We were so spoiled by the generosity of both our large (and ever growing) families that so many of the were able to make the trip out here to Texas to be with us.

Here's when Elizabeth first met her Papas.

And reunited with Auntie Courtney

And first met Aunt Michelle

Her cousins Emma and MacKenzie

Her [honorary] Aunt Marisa

Here's a wonderful example given by her grandpas of how to share...

This is how she greeted her Grandma Braun

And her Uncle John

Her Grandpa Jeff managed to wrestle away from her Papas for some alone time

But that was short lived and then her Uncle Jacob took over

And then, back to her Nana who was there when she was born and hasn't found a good excuse to put her down yet.

Thanks to the Brauns, Lazerbeams, Fairbanks, Edwardsons, the W.E.s and Johnsons for being a part of such a wonderful weekend for us. Elizabeth is blessed to be welcomed into the world by so many people who love her. We love you all right back.

11 comments:

WhiteEyebrows said...

We <3 our Ellie.

And PS> I now feel like I should have a corner of my man card torn off for using this "<3" symbol...

Becky said...

Super cute photos. She is just so precious. How about some more recent pics?

cat said...

i am lovin' these pictures.
her dress is amazing, and i love seeing the faces of adoration of those who were holding her.
my fav. of her is the one of courtney holding her. her little face is to die for.

critts said...

She is so darling! What a beautiful dress!

Melanie said...

I love her Elizabeth's little face! I love it, love it, love it!
Too much cuteness!

Rhia Jean said...

You guys are so cute I think I might throw up. I can only say that to you because I know you are thinking in your head, "I know right?". Actually, you're probably saying it out loud. :)

Molly said...

Is it any wonder she's surrounded by love? I mean, did you get a load of how freakin' cute your kid is?!?! It's almost CRIMINAL!!!

:)

Marisa said...

Aw!! What a sweetheart! And I absolutely adore her blessing dress.

Sarah said...

Tammy, I love your new haircut- so cute! I'm glad that so many people were able to be there for Elizabeth's blessing and that it was a nice weekend for you guys. She looked darling in her lttle blessing dress!

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Wow everyone looks so good! I love her dress and bow!!!

David and Deena said...

She's precious! We love getting a peek at her and your family.