Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ours was a bit different this year. We were supposed to be over at the Braun's for the holiday but Adam got so busy at work we couldn't leave. I thought it would be sad and lonely but it was so relaxing and wonderful. Look! I actually got to set a proper table! Woohoo! (when does THAT ever happen at my house? Never!) Adam cooked a brilliant turkey (which I have been banned from posting pictures of), we made all the sides just how we like them and we stuffed ourselves silly. You can see even Elizabeth's mouth was watering at the sight of it. And one more thing to be grateful for...Elizabeth let out her first real belly laugh on Thanksgiving Day. I'm having a rough time with the sound but even just seeing it is adorable, isn't it? (The video is long but there is such a cute part at about 30 seconds that I couldn't crop it. Feel free to fast forward.)

6 comments:

WhiteEyebrows said...

why can't you post a photo of the turkey? I DEMAND photography of the blessed turkey!

Also... only 4-5 more weeks until American Idol premieres... prepare yourself!

Becky said...

What happened to the turkey? You can confess. No one is perfect.

I'm sad the there was no sound with the video but happy that I finally got to see Ellie in living color. She is too cute! I love her cute little everything!

Crystal said...

I don't hear anything.

Jacob said...

Yeah - what W.E. said. I want pictures of the Turkey!

Well, actually, the amazing vid of Shrimpy was actually enough for me. Sorry, W.E. - I gotta back down on this one.

Katie L. said...

you own square plates? How many do you have? Can I borrow them?

critts said...

I am so jealous! I can't wait for the day that we get to stay home on Turkey day.