Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tamara's Hidden Talent: WAR

So, I'm sure most all of you have played the card game 'War' (as shown above) at some point in your very interesting lives. It ranks up there with other favorites like Pinochle, Slap Jack, Solitaire...we're talking one of the greats. Well, that was how I felt until Tammy and I were feeling wild and crazy one night and I challenged my beautiful bride to a no-holds-barred battle.


Below is how it turned out for me...

The next pic is after I complained she must have been cheating. I still haven't recovered...

Congrats, Babe. You are, indeed, the War Queen.

**Disclaimer**
Tammy looks amazing 9 months pregnant...not at all like a sumo wrestler.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Nice disclaimer. I totally agree she does look great. I also must admit that I have never played War so I might just have to challenge her to a game soon.

Alex T. Valencic said...

9 months prego... when's the actual due date? You know that Adam and Meredith had their baby about two weeks ago? And that Anton and Ashley are expecting in... crap... um... October, I think it is? Tom and Tabitha also had a kid back in May. Three baby Valencic boys in one year!

Now, on a games-related comment, how badly does your wife beat you at Scrabble?

Adam said...

no way. that's awesome. congrats to the valencic clan. what are the baby names?

we are due Aug 13th.

Stephanie Johnson said...

I'm ready to a challenge game at war. It sounds familiar but, if so, I haven't played it in a very long time!

Courtney said...

I'm loving the thong diapers guys. Will you wear those when I come visit in a couple weeks?

cat said...

i agree with adam, you do look amazing pregnant. where is that baby!