Friday, August 29, 2008

More Baby Elizabeth Pics

Yes, I'm officially a nerd magic parent. I took an inane number of pictures of Elizabeth after her first bath at home last week. These will of course be kept in the file for blackmail with respect to future dates but in the meantime, why not post them on the internet for her fans far and wide to see?

Turns out my baby hates the bath! Could she really be mine if she hates water? I'm a bit perturbed. I'm hoping its just a phase.

She felt much better once we put her in her pretty dress and got a bow in her (lack of) hair.

It's amazing. These pics are only a few days old but her little face has already changed so much! Don't be alarmed, by the way. The scratches all over her face were just from her tantrum while she was splishing and splashing. They went away just a few minutes later. It was a pretty impressive tantrum. Perhaps that's the proof that she's my baby. My mom HAD to wish me one just like me, didn't she!!!

10 comments:

Crystal said...

So adorable! The hating water is a phase. Douglas first bath was a nightmare. I plan on making Travis give this baby his first bath too. But soon enough they love the water, especially when you take a bath with them.

Becky said...

Yes, Crystal is right. Soon enough Ellie will love the bath. James always get so excited when he gets his clothes off and then he gets even more excited when he hears that bath water start running. He just laughs and frolicks naked on the bed for a minute and then happily dives into the tub. It is fun when they can start sitting up alone and then they can splash and really enjoy tub time.

Shannon said...

She is just too precious! Thanks for sharing the cute cute pics of her. It won't be long before you'll love hearing her splash and giggle in the bath, then she'll cry when you take her out. It's so much fun to watch them change so fast!

Teryl said...

Ellie is beautiful. Baths get better once you can submerse them in warm water. I can't wait to meet her in person.

critts said...

She's beautiful indeed! I love the bath pics in the hooded towel - so cute!

WhiteEyebrows said...

I'm dying here! Dying!

Jen said...

She's gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!!

cat said...

what a doll! i love the little hair bows.
edie and ellie - they are destined to be bff!

Greg and Tammy said...

Oh well... at least she's adorable while she is screaming against the water!! :)

Sarah said...

She is too cute. Don't worry, I'm sure she'll get used to the bath soon enough. I love that she's already throwing tantrums!!!