Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Click to play
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook


So, my due date has now come and gone and my baby is still making herself very comfortable in her home of the last 9 months.

Of course I wish she would have decided to come already but, on the up side, it has given me some time to update my blog. Besides, it's about time I put up some pictures of the best baby shower ever thrown. Thanks Becky and Teri (and everyone else who helped and attended) for putting it all together. You guys did such an amazing job! The food was incredible and the company was even better. It was so much fun and even though I lost miserably at all the games, I had the best time. Thanks to everyone who came to the shower, I at least I have her cute clothes and toys to look at and play with while I try to pass the time until she decides to make her debut. She had better be cute when she arrives!!! Everyone pray that we can coax her to come sooner rather than later, ok? :)

8 comments:

cat said...

aaahhhh!!! she is sassy already! i wonder where she got that from.
just think how she is making sure that her eyelashes are perfect and that her nails are the right length...and that she is already giving you grief!
CAN'T wait to see her. i check your blog every second of the day.

WhiteEyebrows said...

I have been on pins and needles for a week! I'm already pre-praying for you guys.

Becky said...

I can't wait to hear that she has come. I keep checking your blog (even when it's not on my reader) to see if you have anything to announce. Adam better be bringing a laptop and camera and video so that he can post asap after she is born. The hospital surely has a wireless connection that he can tap into. Of course, he is only obligated to post pictures of the baby. I would have killed Brian if he had posted pictures of me from the hospital.
Good luck and I am praying for everything to go well (short, painless labor, no complications at all, not a hair out of place, and lots of good food after).

Stephanie Johnson said...

Cute baby shower pictures! The food looks absolutely delicious!!! Good luck with labor and I can't wait to hear how it all goes.

mandy said...

oh my goodness. I am so sorry that you are late!!! The last little bit is hard enough, and then to go over.... hang in there, soon it will be over and you will have a cute baby!!
I would try getting a pedicure and massage, both can help start labor as well as spicy food.

Crystal said...

Well at least you have a definite ending date. They'll induce next tuesday, right? That's only 5 days away. Hopefully you'll have her tonight but if not then at least the end is for sure less than a week away. Good luck!

Blacker Blog said...

Very cute! I've been checking your blog every day to see if you've had her yet! I'm so sorry!

rebecca said...

love the baby carriage watermelon. how creative is that!

everyday that she is overdue i bet seems like a month-hang in there, it just means that she is going to be extra gorgeous!!!