Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Boss was back in town



So my cute trainer from my mission came in to town to keep me in line. I got to meet up with her and her husband and have dinner and catch up on old times. We had such fun on the mission and it was so much fun to reminisce. Plus, she had a great time poking my ever increasing belly and laughing at how glad she was to not be pregnant anymore.

Oh, and before I forget, Adam the rock star fixed our A/C last night. It's amazing what a 10 degree dip at my house will do for my mood. (Thanks to the most fabulous visiting teacher ever, Lindsay, for a super helpful tip.)

5 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

Getting back together with old good friends is the very best. Glad you had the visit! And BTW, you really do look great prego. I'm impressed your face has not ballooned out like mine did! Can't wait to see this little fart when she comes out!! And I won't lie... that "pregnancy weight falls off during breast feeding" myth has not worked for me. :)

WhiteEyebrows said...

Is there anything too hard for Braun? I think not!

critts said...

Yay! Glad the a/c got fixed. No need to suffer any more than you already are at 9 months pregnant!

The Risdons said...

Tammy-
My mom found you when she was blog hopping and told me about your blog. I'm so excited I found you! You are so cute and I'm excited to see your baby. Love, Karlye Kramer
ps my blog is private so email me at therisdons@yahoo.com so I can send an invite

Katie L. said...

I hate you because you don't look pregnant in this picture. Not fair.