Monday, July 28, 2008

For reals?



What's more fun than 102 degree heat in the middle of a Texas summer? Being 9 months pregnant when your A/C quits on you.

The good news is:

1. I work in an office so I don't feel it most of the day;
2. it's covered by our home warranty; and
3. perhaps this home grown sauna will help prevent superfluous weight gain in the last few weeks of pregnancy.

In all honesty, I would so much rather be hot than cold so it's not like it's torturing me. But the irony is just priceless, isn't it?

7 comments:

Crystal said...

I'd much rather be cold than hot but the whole sauna idea is very appealing.

Becky said...

I'm so sorry! You can come over and cool off whenever you need to. Hopefully they will get it taken care of asap. You should totally pull the pregnancy card when trying to get them there fast. I would.

critts said...

Oh my gosh - I am so sorry! Our a/c quit when I was 9 months pregnant with Marc and the a/c company was so backed up it took 3 weeks to get it fixed! Marc had to come home to a very hot house - I was so worried. I am so sorry you're dealing with this - it's so hot outside!

Michelle said...

Well if that isn't the biggest kick in the.....well, you know. Maybe you should start sleeping at work. That way you won't have to drive home, suffer and drive back...you can just suffer, in air conditioning comfort...

cat said...

i am so sorry. i am glad that it is fixed now! do you hve everything ready for the new babe?

Katie L. said...

Oh, I know, 107 degree heat? You are going to have to join us at the pool sometime this week, there is just nothing else to do.

Rhia Jean said...

Well since you have posted subsequent (did I spell that right? I don't know...) blogs, I am assuming that you lived.