Sunday, July 20, 2008

Does this dress make me look fat? Because I for sure have not put any weight on...:)



Well, here you have it. In an especially bold display of bravado (and possibly because enough of you who live far away have nagged me about "hiding" in every picture), here I am in all of my 9 months pregnant glory. Thanks to all of you who lie to me and tell me I'm all baby, who tell me that it's not that hard to lose the weight and who don't ask me if I'm sure it's not twins. And an especially huge thanks to all of you who have mercifully refrained from telling me that you only gained 2.6 pounds with your babies and it all came off before you left the hospital. You have no idea how much I appreciate it.

People tell me I'll look back with great fondness on these pictures that show my robust belly. I sure hope so. In the meantime, I'm just counting down the days. I can't wait to meet her...and to be able to see my feet again. Wish me luck on both counts!

15 comments:

Carrie L said...

Tammy, I just love you! Thanks for being so pretty, and I mean that!

rebecca said...

what are you talking about? you are so cute!

WhiteEyebrows said...

#1) Excellent wardrobe choice. as they say, black is trimming, and well, I had to look close to make sure you were still with child.

#2) Please let me know when I can stop putting on the sympathy weight. I've been working hard at that for you.

Becky said...

To answer your question: NO, silly, the dress does NOT make you look fat! But it does make you look super HOTT(sexy, that is, not sweaty! I actually wish I had a black dress like that for pregnancy. Where did you get it?

Unknown said...

yeah, sorry to burst your bubble, but you look beautiful!
someone today told me that i was looking "ripe". if she hadn't been so old and we hadn't been in church, i think i would have punched her in the face!:)
can't wait to see your kid, can't wait to see mine and i ESPECIALLY can't wait to not be pregnant anymore.
did you get that wipes case yet?

Crystal said...

I don't see how you think you look fat. It's a pregnant belly, that's it. You will look back with fondness on these pictures and reliaze that you weren't "fat".

Molly said...

You are gorgeous and quite small for being nine months pregnant, sister. I wasn't that small at 7 months.

Rhia Jean said...

Whatever! You're cute and you know it. I sent you an e-mail. ;)

critts said...

Oh my gosh - you look so adorable! You are so tiny and I am so jealous! I hope you had a wonderful baby shower - I am so so sad to have missed it. But PS - I never looked back at the pics of me preggo with Marc and liked them. Maybe it hasn't been long enough and now I'm huge again. :)

Mindy said...

You're pretty!

Jen said...

You look gorgeous!!! Truly...not just saying that because it's what you're supposed to tell pregnant women. :o) At least you have a baby in there. My belly is all chocolate cake....

Emili said...

You look adorable Tammy! Don't pull out the preggo pics until you feel like you're back to your normal self again - then you'll look back at them fondly.

Harding's said...

Tammy!! I am so glad that you found me so now we can keep up on things. You look great!! I am excited that you will be a mom, you will be a great one!

Sarah said...

That's all you got? I expected a lot more from you. Come on Tam, what happened to being all you can be?! You look beautiful! I can't wait to see pictures of the new little one. I hope that everything goes well- Good Luck!

Val said...

Tamara, you look so cute. I know I heard from someone in the Car. 1st ward that you were pregnant then say your name on Lois' blog. Hope you're feeling great!
Valerie Weber