Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Like it's 1999!

So, I'm a little late but here's the low down on my B-day. Let's just begin by saying look at this awesome cake Adam whipped up! Mmmm. Look how happy it made me!



Adam rounded up my nieces and nephews to help him throw me a surprise party the Saturday before my big day! See? Nothing says love like decorating my SIL's kitchen in crepe paper.


Adam made this perfect double layer birthday cake for me while I was sleeping! I had no idea. Not bad for a first attempt, huh? It makes me hungry all over again just looking at it!

Elizabeth helped me blow out my ample supply of candles.

And here is a table full of my very favorite party girls.

Thanks Adam for yet another perfectly executed party. It was so fun. I couldn't have loved anything more...and yet he still managed to outdo himself on my real birthday! Some girls get all the luck!

8 comments:

Andrew said...

I'm likin the hat adam. is that the magnetic ball marker one? very nice.

Michelle said...

Um, your boobs look very large in that top picture....

Sarah said...

I'm totally laughing at Michelle's comment! Your hair looks really cute! I'm impressed that Adam made a two layer cake for you- now that takes some serious skills. I'm glad that you had a good day!!!

Greg and Tammy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Dang on that double layer cake!! You go boy!

MUMSY said...

yup, that's my boy! While all the other boys in the neighborhood were out playing baseball and basketball, Adam was in the kitchen with me, learning the art of double-layer cake baking!

Rhia Jean said...

Streamers and cake...what more could you want? Happy Birfday!!

cat said...

what a doll! lucky girl (and of course lucky adam).

Chelise said...

Uh. Did you say BIRTHDAY CAKE? That reminds me of poking! Oh, it is so good to see your blog! I love those snaps of your baby girl and talk about being a mommy over a lawyer...THIS IS THE LIFE! Poopy diapers and sweet smiles!

Keep up the great pix and blogging. I never make comments but I love getting updated when I can!

Chelise