Sunday, September 16, 2007

Oh happy day!

So, while this is not the prettiest picture ever of me, it's is the prettyiest moment ever in my life. What Adam and I are sharing here is a piece of chocolate cake. (And you'd say "Tams, you can't eat chocolate cake!) Oh yes I can! Thanks to our wonderful friends Lois and Doug Hale, I was surprised this evening when we all went out to eat at a restaurant where the ENTIRE MENU is gluten free! That's right. For the first time in 4 years, I opened a menu and could eat anything I wanted...none of it would send me into anaphalactic shock! As my friend says, it's the little things... I'm of course now going to gain 3 million pounds since I now know where to access the tastiest gluten free chocolate cake on the planet, but it'll all be worth it. Every pound packing bite. Oh joy of all resplendant joy!

3 comments:

cat said...

wuhooo!!! i am SO glad that you started a blog! glad about the chocolate cake and especially glad about the house. oh happy happy dee!!!

rebecca said...

yeah, you started a blog! I'm going to link your page to mine so I can check back. Congratulations on the house. That is so exciting!

Sarah said...

Everyone eventually caves, I'm just glad that now I don't have to read all about your family's happenings to find out what is going on with you!!! Just kidding, I love the Lisonbee blog! I'm so excited that you've started your own. I'm also excited that you bought a house and that you found a gluten free restaurant. That is so awesome! I can't wait to see pictures of the house when you have some.