Sunday, September 30, 2007

And we finally moved in


So here's a picture from our street. It's not all that close of a photo but I haven't been able to dig up my camera/ computer wire connector thingy so I this is just the photo from the realtor's webside. We will post the before and after pictures of the inside after we I get . But for all you fans out there, now you get to see a picture of our house. We're excited. I'm mostly excited to be out of our bite sided master bedroom where I had to close the armoire in order to walk in front of the bed. Heck, I could do cartwheels in our room...that is, of course, if I weren't old and out of shape, but don't lets focus on that, shall we? Anyway, our kitchen could probably eat our old kitchen. It's fun. It's completely exhilarating to not have to walk up and down 3 flights of stairs in my stilletos on the way to work/ church every morning and to not have to prance myself through a rather sketchy parking lot in the dark at night when I get home.
I am in love with the floor plan. I'm in love with our neighborhood. Across the street is a super cute street lamp that looks like the street lamps out on Privet Drive in Harry Potter. I keep watching for Mrs. McGonagall (sp?) in the form of a cat chilling out there. Our neighborhood is super quiet and our neighbors introduced themselves on our way in the door the first time. When we pulled into our driveway today after church (in Texas, they are in the back of the house) our neighbor was barbecuing and invited us over to eat! We love Texans. The hospitality is amazing. And I love owning my own house! :)

4 comments:

cat said...

YEAH!!! it look beautiful, can't wait to see more pictures!!!

Auntie Lolo said...

Thanks for inviting us over on moving day! It's a beautiful house and you did such a great job painting. And you have a rabbit named Peter that came with the house, what more could you ask for!!

critts said...

I can tell you that I'm not happy about this moving thing, but I'll get over it! I'm so happy you guys found such a great house (even if it's not around the corner anymore) and I definitely want to come see your new digs. Let me know when you're ready for visitors! PS - This is Stephanie if this critts thing confused you.

Sarah said...

What a beautiful house! I can't wait to see pictures of the inside.