Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Let the countdown begin...

In almost exactly 48 hours, Tammy and I will be making the single-largest purchase of our lives (see earlier post)! We are very excited to have a permanent residence that will truly feel like our home. Now, if we can just get through the next 10 days of cleaning, packing, moving, cleaning, unpacking, organizing, cleaning, cleaning, cleaning...

Anyone want to come visit us for a rockin' party of painting, grout scrubbing, and appliance cleaning? We'll throw in a nice Texas-sized belt buckle for your troubles...;)

4 comments:

Tamara said...

No seriously. Don't be shy. You're all invited. Come on over. Heck, we'll even throw in a brand new paint brush! Who's in?

Sarah said...

If it would make me not feel so sick, I would seriously be there! Good luck with everything!

Stephanie said...

So,did you chose a paint swatch? Seriously, call me when you guys get ready to paint and I'll come over and help... plus I'm DYING to see the house!

Stephanie said...

(Ok... so I can't spell.) :)