Friday, September 14, 2007

Finally...WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!

Well, I promised excitement and excitement there will be. We bought a house a couple of weeks ago. We close on September 21. Holy cow, it has been SUCH an ordeal but I'm super excited. Our friend Marisa insisted we take pictures as we signed the contracts and stuff and that is why you've got this lovely shot of my backside before your eyes. So, this is me marking up the contract. I thought since this is what I do for a living, surely I could make it say just what I wanted and make sure it was fool proof. (I was wrong. The sellers pretty much tossed out most of what I added to the contract. I suppose I deserved that.) Here's Adam signing on the dotted line. Momentous for sure.
And here's Marisa pressing send to fax that baby in. I'll send photos just as soon as we get the place painted and stuff but I wanted to share the good news. We're so excited. And we've got plenty of room so come visit us already! Trust me, if I can like Texas...anyone can.

No comments: