Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Laura made me do it...


(This is Adam in his natural state...see below)

What is his name? Depends on who you ask. He goes by Braun, Cornfed, Adam, Dude...you get the point.

How long have you been married? a year and change.

How long did you date? Before getting married? 7 months.

How old is he? 27

Who eats more? It depends on what it is. Ice cream or popcorn, he wins everytime. If it's peanut M&Ms or brownies though, I own him.

Who said I love you first? Braun

Who is taller? Adam

Who can sing better? Depends on who you ask...but he does make up some dandy (sometimes barely English) lyrics to songs he doesn't know well.

Who is smarter? Probably him, but I make him pretend I'm as smart.

Who does the laundry? Adam

Who pays the bills? Also Adam. He's probably terrified of what I'd do if I got ahold of the money...and rightfully so.

Who sleeps on the right side? I do.

Who mows the lawn? Are you kidding? His first order of business on a Saturday morning is to walk laps around the inside of the house and then the outside of the house to find anything at all he needs to fix. And he's delighted when he gets to go to Home Depot to get the tools he needs to take care of whatever "man duty" he's determined to fulfill.

Who cooks dinner? Whoever gets home first. On Sundays, usually me. Most other days he does.

Who is a better cook? Oh Adam, hands down. Why do you think he cooks all the time?

Who drives? Oh that's him all the way. I think his nightmares are made up of road trips wherein he would be forced to allow me to drive. I'm a good driver, I swear, but I know he thinks I'm bound to crash and kill someone any day. Could it be because I use my blackberry while I drive?

Who is more stubborn? Um, I believe I am...but he sure gives me a run for my money when he feels like it.

Who kissed who first? Oh please, he did! What kind of a girl do you think I am?

Who asked who out first? He did.

Who proposed? Adam

Who is more sensitive? Me, for sure.

Who has more friends? I guess I do.

Who has more siblings? I do—5 brothers, 3 sisters. (He has 3 brothers and a sister)

There you have it. Next up...Lois, Katie, Stephanie Ryan, Molly, Stephanie Lisonbee, Becky and Emili. Spill it girls!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your yard in that picture looks so pretty! I can't say the same for ours... our grass is still brown and our gate is part open and part shut and I have a ceramic pot with a dead plant in it guarding the part of the gate that's open (that won't close) so that Chudleigh can't get out and escape and the pot has been hit by a car and has huge chunks taken out of it. That and some missing plants doesn't make for a pretty backyard! Where's a gardener when ya need one?

Adam said...

I have 3 corrections:

-I do not fear her driving. My dad just always taught me that ladies deserve to be driven places and shouldn't have to worry about driving themseleves. It's old-fashioned, I know.

-She kissed me first, and don't ever let her tell you differently!

-Anyone who knows both of us knows she is smarter, so I hardly think her answer fooled anyone.

WhiteEyebrows said...

Hey Cornfed (that's an awesome nickname btw), when you get tired of walking around the outside of your house, come walk around the outside of mine. I have this one weed that's almost up to my hip now.... :(

I hate yard work.

Rhia Jean said...

Okay, after reading the "doobie doobie doo" post, I wonder what Adam is REALLY growing in your backyard...Hmmmmm?

Andrew said...

is that a power cord on the lawn mower? must be a texas thing.

Molly said...

You have an electric lawn mower?? I covet...

cat said...

what a sweet post. adam really is such a great guy. you guys are going to be the best parents!:)

Greg and Tammy said...

I'm not telling Greg that Adam gets to play at Home Depot on Saturdays b/c he'd start to get ideas!