Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Miss Scarlett comes home!

What in the mutation is wrong?  I swear these pics are all oriented correctly in my files but I can not get them to go in the right direction.  Anyway, just tilt your screen so you can see this correctly.  (Perhaps it's the sleep deprivation because I don't recall having this problem anymore...)  ANYWAY, here's Daddy getting ready to debut this new little girl to the world.  Is he a proud Dad or what?
This was just a random pic that Adam took when I was just hanging out with the baby but it so captures my time in the hospital.  I love love love those little hours in the hospital in the middle of the night when it's just me and my new baby and we get to just hang out and get to know one another.  I love how at those times, I don't have to share her or let anybody else hold her and I can just hoard her all to myself.  It never gets old to me how their little faces literally change each day and every morning I get to memorize her face and those perfect little features over and over. 
Here she is, sideways unfortunately, but all dressed up and ready for her debut.  Thanks Kristin for her ensemble, head to toe.  I can not get enough of that fluff.  I LOVE LITTLE GIRLS! :)
And away we go...ready or not Scarlett, here comes the real world!

1 comment:

Keri and Neal said...

Your whole family is adorable but there is just more cuteness now. So happy for you. Who wouldn't want to have you for a mama?!