Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I miss the college version of Tamara.

Being able to stay up until 4 am. Eating nothing but junk food and having no repercussions. Getting away with a cosmetic routine that consisted exclusively of putting on chapstick. Gorging myself on beauty sleep. Being capable of getting a great tan. Where did all of that go?










Fortunately I got a cute hubby and a super fun baby when all that other stuff disappeared. Remarkably they seem to be getting cuter as each day passes. Sure helps to soften the blow.

6 comments:

Red headed left handed Bishops said...

You are the prettiest!!

Emili said...

I feel the same way. Can't I find her again?

Emili said...

Umm, just to clarify, I mean, can't I find the college version of myself. I just plain miss you, I'd take any version of Tammy, thanks.

Marisa said...

I completely agree with Emili. I'd take any version of you! Colorado still looking good?? :-)

Rachel said...

Amen to that. I miss college Rachel. I miss post-college Rachel. Oh well.

Katie L. said...

I love this post.