Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Easter Weekend...part II

After an awesome Friday at the zoo and hanging out downtown, we weren't sure Saturday could be better...but it was1 Elizabeth was in a fantastic mood.

Why, you ask? Take a close look...

That's right. She's rockin' the bed head. After breakfast, she took a second crack at getting her beauty sleep.

I must say, it was working for her.

So, the secret to day 2 of a happy staycation is lots of naps for the baby. I love how miniature she looks in this tremendous bed. Well, let's not lie. I pretty much love any picture of this kid!

3 comments:

cat said...

oh so cute! lovin' the bed head.

are you planning that trip for us roomies or what?!

Rhia Jean said...

I'm so jealous of babies that can wake up with bed head and still look adorable. Is that wrong?

Sarah said...

Sleep does wonders for kids. I'm glad that she slept well and was in a good mood for your Easter weekend- way to go, Elizabeth!