Saturday, November 10, 2007

Halloween's over but the fun goes on.

I know this is a little late but Adam and I went to the Dallas Arboretum with the nieces and nephew and my brother and sister in law. It was a perfect fall day and we had such a fun time with the girls. Is it me or does it seem like everything is more fun with the little ones around? Anyway, for those of you who don't stalk my family's blog and haven't already seen these, (*cough*LOIS*) here are the pictures of our outing. I have to echo what my friend Rebecca said ...there's nothing cuter than guys with babies. The girls seem to just adore adam and the feeling is definitely mutual. He hung out with them all day and showed them around.
This was inside a ginormous TeePee (sp?) and there were all these animal skins everywhere. We may need to sign Brooke up for PETA b/c I'm not sure she was down with these. There was this awesome house of pumpkins and a giant pumpkin that this one dude was carving. I am in love with the fact that here in Dallas, Fall means 75 degrees. I can't seem to find it in my heart to miss the snow...ever! If anyone is feeling in a fall mood and wants to head over to the arboretum, call me. I am in love with the weather these days and I can't seem to get enough pumpkin anything! MMMmmm, pumkin....If you'll excuse me, I seem to feel an uncontrollable urge to whip up some pumpkin bars.

6 comments:

Auntie Lolo said...

Oh so funny. I AM NOT A BLOG STALKER!! I am just interested in your family, is that such a bad thing? geez....

:)

Molly said...

If men were smart, they'd all get a baby to take as a third date accessory - definitely ups the cute factor.

rebecca said...

Sometimes it is funner to do stuff with kids around. It gives us a chance to do things and go places we normally wouldn't...without looking ridiculous or foreign ;)

Sarah said...

You and Adam are going to be the best parents! I would love to have you guys around so you could take our kids on outings and think it is the funnest thing in the world! I'm sure that you are the favorite aunt to all of your little nieces and nephews!

critts said...

Watch out - Lois might be in total denial on this one - but I will absolutely fess up to being a world-class blog stalker.

Tamara said...

I am a card carrying blog stalker. And not shy about it. But between you and me, I think we should have an intervention with Lois. I think she may be in denial!