Friday, November 11, 2011

Halloween

Here's a recap of our halloween activities.

First, the Trunk or Treat. Elizabeth was Abby Cadabby (from Sesame Street.)

It was cold that night so Natalie was a flamingo. (And she would NOT let me take a decent picture of her!)


The girls got WAY too much candy.

On Halloween, Elizabeth and I carved her pumpkin from the pumpkin patch and made her first Jack-O-Lantern. She picked the face out all by herself from a bunch of samples on the internet.


We went trick or treating at the outlet mall by our house that afternoon with Elizabeth's 3 quasi brothers. She liked being Abby so much she wanted to do it again.


That day was unseasonably warm so Natalie was Tinkerbell.

And she was still not interested in letting me take a decent picture of her.

Here's Elizabeth and her entourage. Do you love the mario and luigi costumes because I did.

Elizabeth did not want to take her nap on Halloween so I didn't make her...and this is what she looked like on the way home from the outlets. It was only 5:30 pm.

She woke up in time for dinner and decided she wanted to trick or treat at the neighbor's house and like 5 others. It worked out great. That was plenty for Natalie's attention span. Evidently she was over being told what a cute Tinkerbell she was.

Hope yours was great too!

5 comments:

Soulquirks said...

Oh my gosh!! So adorable! The picture of Ellie in her costume right beneath the one with her and the pumpkin cracks me up!! And NatCat is looking as sweet as always!

Marisa said...

Elizabeth looks soooo excited! How fun that she's getting into the holidays. Love it! Your girls are so impossibly cute!!

Red headed left handed Bishops said...

Oh my goodness, your precious little girls are SOOO cute and getting SOOO big!! Love them and you!!!

Jen said...

I can see people loved giving them candy! They are too cute!!!

Nicole said...

I have finally found you Tammy!! You are not on FB or anywhere! I got your blog from Allison Idiart. Your family is absolutely beautiful! Please email me so we can catch up! nicolesinq@hotmail.com sinquefields.blogspot.com
Nicole Albright Sinquefield