Sunday, July 3, 2011

What a lucky summer evening...

So there we were, chillin at the park watching Adam's rec league softball game when cutest ever Nikki Morris turns around with a camera in hand. The next thing I knew I see Elizabeth and Natalie smiling from ear to ear while actually LOOKING AT THE CAMERA! What? Who knew that was actually possible! Anyone who knows me knows that I am INCAPABLE of getting my children to look at the camera which is clear evidence to me that Nikki has some kind of super power. She claims to be a novice, but I think you'll agree with me that these pictures don't look like the work of a rookie.








The softball games are such fun. The team is made up of a bunch of guys Adam really likes. And the wives are girls I just love to be around so it's a good chance for us to visit while we watch Dad show off his mad baseball skillz. Fingers crossed for another season of baseball!

12 comments:

ScribblesAndShots said...

You have the cutest children! Great pictures for someone who claims to be a novice :p

hapi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

I can't believe how fast your girlies are growing up!!!! They are both so gorgeous! :) Great photos!

Marisa said...

Oh my goodness! There are not two cuter girls on the planet. Love it!

Anonymous said...

hello I'm from Catalonia. Your blog I love my littleness fairs a favor if you go to my blog:
pelis-judit.blogspot.com

wendi said...

Hello Tamara,
Sister Lisonbee tells me that you and I are "arranged friends". Sister Lisonbee is being transferred this week, and I had to keep my word to a missionary, so that's why you're receiving this random message. You have a wonderfully brilliant and beautiful sister.
Best, Wendi

Molly said...

Dear beautiful friend - what lovely gals those are. I miss you and hope you are well. xoxoxox

Unknown said...

children are cute and adorable ... it was good to be able to share with our children, like this blog post .. love this blog, follow me back and i will follow your blog ...

Unknown said...

Beautiful idea to capture the memories and share. Great new age form of retaining memories. Lovely family. jewellers

Anonymous said...

One option is to only buy your shirts from Abercrombie and Fitch stores. This is a strategy I have been implementing for years.Louis Vuitton Places like American eagle and Hurley typically have good deals on Jeans that are of good quality. No one will even question the quality of your true religion sale if you purchase them from Abercrombie and Fitch stores. Where do I shop from? If I shop at some places such as Macy’s or Ralph Lauren, my clothes are usually too formal and when I shop at stores like Kohl’s and Jenny the quality is never good enough. One of my favorite stores to shop at is Abercrombie Fitch store. I also like wearing D&G glasses from Hollister.

pintro said...

really it is loveable family .nice way to remembering all kind ok memory.please put more pic .children are cute and loveable it all are putting happiness in our life .
android training in ahmedabad

Unknown said...

This article was really remarkable..

budget hotel ahmedabad

hotels on sg highway ahmedabad

hotels in ahmedabad