Thursday, June 10, 2010

When I say this girl is into everything, I mean EVERYTHING!

Look at her all caught in the act of getting into my mascara.

On a positive note, she looks like she's grasped the concept of where to put mascara.

That little smirk says "I know I got caught but I can tell Mom's not mad. Baby gets away with another act of mischief!"


And here she is painting her face with toothpaste.

And now she's scowling at me for trying to catch this on film.

In somewhat related news, Adam is excellent at getting mascara out of clothes so please check with him if you ever have the need.

Today while I was putting on my make up, she somehow got ahold of some concealer and fingerpainted the bathroom door with it. I should have suspected something was up when she didn't come pull at my leg begging for make up or hair product for longer than 60 seconds. What can I say? It's just another rookie mistake.

7 comments:

Becky said...

I'm glad my kid isn't the only master mess maker around. I'm sometimes shocked at the things he decides to make messes with (like the hard boiled eggs in the fridge). Gotta love toddlers! They keep it real.

Kristin said...

She is so stinkin' cute! And that mascara pic is hilarious- only because it's not my mascara of course.

Lindsay said...

Can't wait for you to be stuck nursing a baby and wondering what she has gotten into. Hee hee. I have had several house floods because of that. At least she didn't eat the toothpaste...Floride is poison at that age. So excited to see the new girl. Do you have a name yet?

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Too Cute!!! Great photos! I love all her facial expressions.. You can tell she is a very smart independent cute little girl!

Pauline said...

Hi nice blog I invite you to me. I write in Polish, but you can look at me ;)

Just Me said...

Very cute... girls will be girls.

Afiefah Safieni said...

so cute =)